Orléans Express has been part of the Keolis Group since 2002. Orléans Express is the largest intercity coach carrier in Québec and the second largest in Canada.
Thanks to the professionalism of its drivers, the know-how of its employees and the rigourous maintenance of its high-end coaches, the name Orléans Express has been synonymous with safety, comfort and reliability for over 25 years.
From Ottawa/Gatineau, from Montreal or from Quebec City to the Gaspé Peninsula, passing through the Bas-St-Laurent, Mauricie and Central Quebec regions, Orléans Express covers a network of more than 2,000 km per day.
The figures below indicate what Orléans Express represents:
• A fleet of 49 ultra-modern coaches, four of which are equipped to welcome mobility impaired passengers.
• Nearly 600,000 passengers transported each year.
• Nearly 1 million trips per year
• More than 75 experienced drivers who travel more than 8 million kilometres per year.
• More than 35 destinations served in Québec and Ontario, 24/7, 365 days per year.